Thead on Minecraft Forum
- All of HarvestCraft is now located in one zip file. Within the zip file you'll find subfolders for each crop, tree, etc. If you don't want a specific crop or whatever, delete only that specific subfolder.
- You'll need to regenerate your config files for all the crops, trees, etc.
- Changed all tree, bush, and seed drop rates to be much lower (use .cfg file to change this)
- Fixed broken recipes
- Fixed bug with stone dropping from leaves/fruits
- Immature fruits and re-growable crops are harder to break and if fully broken, disapear forever
- Cinnamon logs now act like other fruit blocks and don't need to be destroyed to harvest cinnamon
- Changed/added to the list of crops that can be directly planted into the ground like carrots/potatoes
- Sinks can now be used to not only fill buckets and glass bottles but also wash dye off leather armor
- Melon storage crates are now made with and give back 8 melon slices instead of 9
- Known Bug: Combustible lemons look like snowballs when thrown
- NOTE: When loading these mods with an old world, you're going to get a list of errors saying Items have changed from ItemPamOnionFood to ItemPamFood etc. This will not ruin your worlds and won't appear after the first time. Just click yes.
Block IDs: , Item IDs: , Config File: Yes
- Placeable objects:
- Basic Ingredients:
|Can be coloured with vanilla dyes.|
For a more refined contents list, see here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ArTgnpc-33_cdE9pck9XcTh2X003dElyZEc1TVpNS3c&gid=0
- NEI (Not Enough Items by Chickenbones)
ADCSee 9 Pro